The History of STMT TRISAKTI

Commerce Air Traffic Commerce (1970)

STMT Trisakti is known by the name of Commerce Air Transport Commerce Trisakti. Then with Decree of Mendikbud No.0332 / O / 1985 dated July 27, 1985 transformed into Commercial Air Administration Academy Trisakti

Air Trident Commerce Administration Academy (1985)

Furthermore, based on Decree of Minister of Education and Culture No.0860 / O / 1986 dated December 6, 1986, the status and name of this institution was upgraded to Trisakti Transportation Trisakti School, abbreviated as STMT Trisakti.

Trisakti Transportation High School (1986)
At that time STMT Trisakti manage 2 (two) level of education, that is: 
a. Level of Education D.III 
b. Education Level D.IV. 
 
STMT Trisakti obtained permission from DIKTI to conduct a Diploma IV Education Level for Land Transport Management Study Program (D.IV MTD), based on the Decree of the Minister of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia, Number 0895 / O / 1986 dated December 29, 1986

DIKTI license for Diploma III Marine Transport Management Program (1993)

STMT Trisakti obtained permission from DIKTI to conduct Diploma III Education Level for Marine Transport Management Study Program (D.III MTL), based on Decree of Director General of Higher Education Department and Culture of Republic of Indonesia No. 481 / DIKTI / Kep / 1993 dated August 13, 1993, with REGISTERED Status.

Diploma IV (D.IV) becomes Strata 1 (S.I) Management (1998)

Based on the Decision of the Director General of Higher Education of the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia Number 18 / DIKTI / Kep / 1998 dated January 26, 1998, Diploma IV Program (D.IV) was changed to Strata 1 (S.I) Management Program,
1. Air Transport Management (MTU)
2. Land Transport Management (MTD)
3. Sea Transport Management (MTL)

 License to hold DIII Education Level of Logistics and Material Management (1998)

In 1998, STMT Trisakti obtained permission to conduct Diploma III Diploma in Logistics and Material Management Study Program (D.III MLM), based on Decree of the Director General of Higher Education Department and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia Number: 194 / DIKTI / Kep / 1998 dated June 15, 1998 , with Registered Status

Post Graduate Program Master in Transportation and Logistics Management (2005)

In 2005, STMT Trisakti obtained an operational permit for the implementation of the Post Graduate Program Master of Transportation and Logistics Management based on DIKTI letter no. 646 / D / T / 2005 dated March 3, 2005.

Keep Building Glory (NOW) 

Until now, Trisakti College of Management Continues to try to give the best for the nation and the country



WHY STMT?
Finally, I choose STMT to be my next education. Why I choose that college? The answer is simple, the first reason are because I want to mastered in transport section. Since my father work in harbor, I have a dream that I want to work like him as well, so I take sea transport major in STMT to learn everything about maritime things. The second reason are my sister is STMT student in 2014, so she told me that STMT is the right place if I want to study about transport and advise me to take that college. The third reason are because it’s wasn’t so far from my house, it just about 45 minute driving, so I don’t have to take boarding house near the college



Further hope….
In the next day, I have a dream to become a success man that master in transport section, especially in maritime section. I got this dream because all my family in harbor(PELINDO II), so I got motivated by them to work like them also. My dream job as a main director in PELINDO II

Comments